Saturday, October 7, 2023

Hello there, I'm back !!

Dear Readers,

Yeap... I'm back on the Blog. Hello to all of you, so terribly sorry I never responded to any of your comments for the last 10 years or so.  Frankly, I didn't even realised that you guys are still following my pieces.. I'm very touched by your support and kind words. Really.. see... I have tears down my face, I'm really touched, thank you again. 

I'm also overwhelmed by the 1000s of comments sent and I've simply posted them few minutes ago. Hopefully I can revisit them one day. Anyway I just posted 2 articles that I didn't publish previously. No photos but I hope that you won't mind the long tale. 

Will be back again soon. More to come.. but with a twist this time...

Stay tuned !! Sending warm greetings to wherever you are....

No comments: